Customer Relationship Management System is a complex of tools to handle information, including the customer base, and a number of methods that enable to organize data and regulate data handling manner. The system is designed to form comprehensive data about clients for further use of information to the benefit of your business.
The system is intended for employees of the marketing department, sales department and top management, everyone who directly work with clients and determines the style of such activities.
Standard reports of Microsoft Dynamics CRM enable to:
* Forecast future sales volumes.
* Assign ratings to key clients.
* Define sought-after products with specification of problem areas.
* Analyze actions of rivals.
* Monitor operating efficiency of managers in sales and service support to clients.
Automation of Sales
Automation of Sales module is designed for the sales department. It enables to trace the interaction a client at all stages of the sales cycle from the identification of an initial interest of a would-be customer to the placement of orders and issuing an invoice.
Core functions of this module:
* Storage of information about corporate clients, contacts, data for competitors.
* Tracing and updating information about would-be customers and sales opportunities.
* Keeping history of all offers, orders and invoices.
It also contains information about products and a directory of marketing reading matters.
Within the Automation of Sales module, staff members can work with Microsoft Dynamics™ CRM offline via Microsoft Outlook, for instance outside the office.
The Customer Service module facilitates the client servicing. The system enables to trace all customer inquiries from the first inquiry to the continuous cooperation and custom-tailored approach. The module streamlines activities in terms of the following parameters:
* Quality service maintenance without staff enlargement.
* Individual cooperation with profitable clients using the accumulated information.
* Inquiry waitlist in order of importance.
* Easy-to-handle service contract management system.
* Easy-to-use knowledge base (library).
* Catalogue of products given discounts, etc.
* Opportunity to produce reports and email.